Friday 20 January 2012

True & Falsies #9 - Exfoliatio​n City



I feel as if companies just say that I need a facial and body exfoliator as a marketing tool to make you buy more than one product for the same use. I can just use my body exfoliator on my face, correct?


********** FALSE **********


Ummmm......try again? I realise it gets a bit costly once you factor in the variety of products you need for your skin, but different skin needs different products. The fact is, the skin on your face isn’t the same as the skin on the rest of your body.


The skin on your face contains a higher number of oil glands and is also more delicate and much thinner. Facial products and body care products are created differently to address and specific needs. Also, you may want to keep in mind that while you may have oily skin on your face, you may have dry skin on the rest of your body. Just some helpful tips for you!

Cheers to beauty-ful days!
Nina

The Urban Beauty Bar

No comments:

Post a Comment