Wednesday 18 January 2012

Beauty and Wellness - Hand In Hand

I spent a wonderful night with my good friend Cee at the Grand Opening of West Toronto Wellness Centre last night. It was great fun having a few laughs and sharing a drink with some fantastic people! There was a really positive vibe in the centre as everyone buzzed around checking out products and the gorgeous space itself.
I know, I know....I’m all about beauty so why promote a wellness centre? Clearly you haven’t been reading my blogs! Healthy living plays a big role in having great skin, hair and nails. It starts from within your body and shows through on the outside. So when Cee invited me to the grand opening....how could I resist?


It’s always nice to meet people who share my love for beauty but also for wellness. Karryn Arato is one of those fine people! She is the proud co-owner of West Toronto Wellness Centre, along with Dona-Marie McCowan, which is conveniently located across the street from Keele subway station.
The West Toronto Wellness Centre provides a variety of services including; colon hydrotherapy, ear candling, hot stone massage, homeopathy, lymphatic drainage, medical intuition, nutritional support, spirit coaching and thermography.


I won’t drone on forever, but I will leave you with her info for you to follow up on and a fab photo of Karryn (left) and myself (right).
Karryn Arato, West Toronto Wellness Centre.
1719 Bloor Street West, Toronto, ON. M6P 1B2
416.497.9968   http://www.wtwellness.ca

Cheers to beauty-ful days!
Nina

The Urban Beauty Bar

No comments:

Post a Comment