Friday 18 November 2011

True or Falsies #6 - Wink, wink!


One of my friends always great little beauty tips for our little group of ladies, but I’m a little unsure of her most recent suggestion.....applying petroleum jelly to your eyelashes to make them grow faster. Is this true or is my friend crazy?


********** FALSE **********


Well, I’m no psychiatrist, but I think you’re friend may be a little crazy!  Applying petroleum jelly to your eyelashes to make them grow faster is just that – CRAZY! Using petroleum jelly on your eyelashes could actually plug glands on the inner rims of your eyelids that produce tears, flush out debris and fend off infections.


Do you want a nasty infection? I didn’t think so! I hate to break it to you, but it’s genetics my friends. You either have those gorgeous thick eyelashes everyone seems to want, or you don’t. Don’t feel bad though. You aren’t alone in that group. In fact, there are quite of few with this very problem...including me. So join the club lovelies!


Cheers to beauty-ful days!
Nina

The Urban Beauty Bar

No comments:

Post a Comment